Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Favorite Salad Dressing


I don't ever use exact measurements but it always turns out great no matter if I use to much of one ingredient or to much of another. These are just approximate measurements. 
 
  • 2 cloves of garlic minced
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar
  • 1 teaspoon of white vinegar ( a splash)
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon water ( a splash)
  • 2 tablespoons oil ( a good pour)
  • 2 teaspoons fresh chopped dill ( a great big pinch)

I first add the sugar in a small bowl and dissolve it with the water, add garlic, vinegar, salt and pepper, and oil, whisk with a small whisk until well blended, add the dill and mix, pour over your favorite salad. This goes really well with feta. I also tried this with red wine vinegar and it did not work out.

No comments: